IT Systems Integrity Specialist - Contract
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
12 Month Contract
The IT Systems Integrity Specialist is a key technology expert with strategic responsibility for the technical and operational execution of Patch Management. You will develop new and mature existing patch management processes and procedures. The IT Systems Integrity Specialist will be required to collaborate with a diverse team of IT and business partners to ensure patching and vulnerability completion with minimal business interruptions. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills in operating systems and experience with patching methodologies.
- Working experience with windows server operating systems
- Minimum 1-year experience in a IT Systems Integrity Specialist role
- Knowledge of windows 10 lifecycle policy
- Knowledge and working experience with WSUS and or Manage Engine patch manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Develop and modify existing patch management and vulnerability remediation policies and procedures.
- Review/assessment of patching release notes and web sources for potential impacts.
- Execute patching for servers after hours
- Attend CAB meetings to present patching and vulnerability changes
- Liaison with Network and other IT departments for execution of patching for IT Infrastructure
- Develop detailed end-to-end plans for patch and vulnerability remediation
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external (vendors) to assist with patching and vulnerability remediation
- Ensure that all patches are completed on time and in compliance for PCI and SOC audits
- Report on patch and vulnerability levels monthly
- Develop patch level and vulnerability KPI/reports and dashboards for senior leadership
- Any other duties as assigned by management