What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental available
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses
- Substantial Referral Bonus Available
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The role of the Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for implementing projects as determined by the Change Control/PMO team as being small to medium scale/complexity in nature. The project coordinator will also contribute to larger scale projects in line with direction from the Project Manager. Provide ongoing support during to the M1S Operations Team’s in addition to other members of the M1S team.
- Act as liaison with Clients, Operations and Technology for any technical/program requirements.
- Responsible for concurrently leading small to medium size projects and change requests.
- Coordinate with clients, operations and technology, as required, to ensure timely project implementation.
- Provide on-going support to the operations group and assist with any escalations, outages, or other operational issues.
- Responsible for implementing projects and changes
- Attend all project meetings as required and ensure that all implemented changes adhere to the approved policies; follow only documented and authorized procedures and matrices.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Review PMO processes on various portfolios and provide feedback on potential enhancements.
- Provide quality service to the clients by consistently understanding their needs and delivering solutions.
- Review and recommend solutions to escalated problems and high-risk requests
- Contribute to the achievement of the unit’s service commitments and team objectives
- Other duties and functions as assigned
- College/University degree preferably in project management considered an asset.
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance and/or call center industry in projects related environment.
- Read and speak English (and French, if applicable) fluently.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and oral.
- A strong desire to learn, grow and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Highly flexible on work schedule, motivated, punctual, dependable.
- Strong time-management skills along with well-developed analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experienced with working in a task and goal oriented team focus environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of all company policies, standards and procedures as they pertain to change management.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.