As a member of the Credit Card team, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of a team supporting a consumer lending program. Team is responsible for credit adjudication, customer service, fraud, disputes, collections and other offline administrative functions. You will be responsible for the growth and development of the team and adherence to contractual service level targets. This role will be the primary point of contact for the client.
- Coaching and developing agents to ensure individual and team performance targets are achieved.
- Performance management of agents as required.
- Accountable to ensure all contractual service levels are met
- Complete Audit and quality evaluations on agents as required
- Work as a subject matter expert, assisting your team with difficult scenarios and provide guidance to ensure calls and cases are handled correctly to achieve first contact resolution.
- Regular process review to ensure standard operating procedures are up to date running efficiently.
- Communicate with senior management and clients as required.
- Resolving both written and oral customer escalations to a mutually beneficial solution where possible. Handle department escalations.
- Identify and address procedural violations with the staff.
- Complete special projects as assigned by manager.
- Complete production work as required (phone calls, offline activities etc.)
- Daily touch points and weekly meetings with the client to review performance
- Adhere to the M1S Code of Conduct and Credit Card Standards.
- At least 2 years working in a Team Lead/Supervisor role directly managing a team of front line agents.
- 1-2 years experience with Credit Card or Financial Institution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Excellent English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Willingness to pursue continuous learning and self development
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Knowledge of TS2/TDR preferred
- Must be willing to work night shift and/or shifting schedules