Bilingual Senior Credit Analyst - Work from Home
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed.
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
- $20.00 /hour + $2.00 /hour language premium (Bilingual/French)
The Sr. Agent role represents the management team and helps provide team direction, guidance and support. The role requires flexibility to move between production work and support activities.
- Floor Support – assisting team, answering questions and providing support for challenging calls or reviews. Real time service level management, workflow assignments, live call listening and coaching.
- Escalations – handling escalation calls, client escalations and Credit escalation reviews
- Production work including:
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Administering and controlling credit terms and limits.
- Perform all credit limit reviews, reinstatements and account maintenance.
- Assessing credit worthiness of prospective customers and approving / recommending and negotiating credit terms and limits appropriate to the customer’s requirements and ability.
- Initial fraud review of applications and taking appropriate action
- Converse directly with the card holder or applicant
- Liaison effectively with other areas that impact the Credit Department.
- Offline work as required
- Additional duties as described by Management
- Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- 1-2 years Lending experience in the Credit Card or related industry an asset.
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Experience with credit industry decisioning: applications, Credit Scores, Employment Verification.
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.