Offline Customer Service Representative Monday - Friday Days!
Position: Offline Customer Service Representative
Position Status: 3-month contract
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Working as an Offline Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for handling offline tasks as well as supporting inbound calls from customers. You are directly accountable for service levels, telephone service factors and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program and corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer and typing skills required.
- Professional telephone manner required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process