Reporting to the Supervisor, Operations you will be part of a team performing outbound calls and offline work whereby adjudicating credit, doing a thorough investigation on the credit bureau and making a decision on the customer’s credit worthiness.
- Review of new applications for Fraud and Credit Risk. Outbound calls for fraud and or employment verification.
- Ability to analyze conversations with applicants in real time to assess potential fraud risk.
- Detailed documentation or approval requirement based on analysis of credit policies.
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all credit policies, procedures and guidelines to mitigate risk.
- Administering and controlling credit terms and limits.
- Perform all credit limit reviews, reinstatements and account maintenance.
- Assessing credit worthiness of prospective customers and approving / recommending and negotiating credit terms and limits appropriate to the customer’s requirements and ability.
- Direct communication with the applicant, adhering to the Brand standards.
- Liaison effectively with other areas that impact the Credit Department.
- High efficiency with the ability to analyze data within timeframes.
- High level of accuracy required for report maintenance and tracking.
- Previous experience reviewing and approving credit an asset.
- Min 1 year customer service experience
- Strong communication skills with an excellent command of English (French an asset) with professional telephone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Credit card experience required, and Credit and Fraud experience an asset.
- Ability to communicate tactfully to various levels of business management in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a heavy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset.
- TSYS/ADM system knowledge is an asset.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to work overtime as required.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.