Bilingual French Senior Customer Service Representative
The Senior Agent role represents the management team and helps provide team direction, guidance and support. The role requires flexibility to move between production work and support activities.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, card activation, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Provide excellent customer service while making outbound calls regarding general service inquiries.
- Maintain expert-level product knowledge to be able to assist customer service agents in presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility.
- Escalations – handling escalation calls, client escalations and credit escalation reviews
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Inbound and Outbound customer service
- Drive customer engagement by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services with the goal of achieving sales of these products.
- Offline work and additional duties as described by Management
- Superb verbal communication skills with perfect fluency in both English and French. Bilingual ability is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in the credit card or financial services industry required.
- 1-2 years leadership experience in the call center, escalation management or related industry required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to motivate others
- Analytical, detail-oriented with a proven ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset