Director, Service & CX Strategy
The Director, Service & CX Strategy (Business Process Outsourcing - BPO) is responsible for working to ensure services are fit for purpose, ready to sell while working towards differentiating NTT in Business Process Outsourcing. You will be part of NTT’s Business Process Outsourcing (formally Millennium 1 Solutions) division in the America’s region working with talented and motivated individuals where you can push to be the best version of yourself everyday while letting your passion for innovation, CX, and organizational effectiveness shine.
This role will own the successful execution of the CX strategy, including the operational design and roadmap development. The Director Service & CX Strategy will assist the development of the GTM strategy by providing insights into the industry opportunity and threats, and competitive landscape. This role will manage the BPO’s execution of the CX and Operational Design in support of growth of revenue and cost effectiveness within the region.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes. Understand market trends by analyzing customer needs and be their voice on how to solve business problems by driving alignment with the company’s strategy, roadmap, and cross-channel vision.
- Own the client experience journey throughout the BPO lifecycle. Works closely with Program Directors, Clients, and Operational teams to manage successful Client Relationships. Future Proofing our Client’s CX and being viewed as thought leaders.
- Serves as a change agent; leads, sponsors, and supports the BPO’s organizational transformation objective and its roadmap development and execution. Leads the internal communication team to ensure timely and effective communication to Colleagues.
- Work with GTM, sales enablement, marketing, and sales support teams to ensure that the operational design and CX strategy is comprehensive and aligned between internal business units and support functions.
- Where required, assist Program Directors and Sales teams to enhance client conversations re client strategy alignment, client value, client outcomes and consulting opportunities/positioning. Clearly articulate complex information making it consumable to various audiences including Client, internal leadership, peers, senior leaders and all levels of the organization.
- Conceptualize new operational designs and ideas to continually improve the customer experience, based upon stakeholder input, organization and market data, candid Client feedback sessions and survey data. Provide input and analysis towards current and future initiatives.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to measure progress for specific CX and Operational improvements and initiatives.
- Conduct competitive analysis, trends, threats, and opportunities. Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve CX success, profitability, processes, and performance
- Take responsibility for meeting commitments; desire to succeed and has a history of meeting solutions by deadline.
- Build respectful relationships with team members; consistently acknowledges and appreciates each member's contributions. Looks to uplift those around them by being generous, honest, courageous, and humble.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential; motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Provides quality customer service above else – client focused in all activity
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions, market and servicing expansion)
- Promotes innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement
- Grows professionally and personally; eager to acquire new knowledge while promoting the company’s values and culture
- 15 years of progressive experience in a client service oriented work environment combined with leadership experience
- 4-5 years working with contact center or BPO is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance. Will also accept equivalent of Bachelor’s Degree through any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. Master of Business Administrator or Certification in Organizational Change Management desired.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in contact center
- Demonstrated success in delivering organizational and operational change
- Strategic thinking and clear articulation of those ideas backed by solid business cases
- Influence – driving decision and change without full ownership
- Mindset of total ownership around the business
- Contact Center and Business Process Understanding, ideally within financial services
- Problem Solving/Analysis – ability to work independently and with a team to effect change
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work across cross-functional organizations to derive a completed work product
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.