Customer Service Representative - Work from Home Available!
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Rate of Pay: $14.00/English - $16.00/Bilingual (French)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a leading Brand Ambassador serving as the first point of contact for customers. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction.
- Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Interactive customer service environment required.
- Related experience in the food and/or retail industry considered an asset.
- Strong and developed oral and written communication skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Display tact and diplomacy in handling all levels of customer interaction.
- Ability to work all required shifts.