Customer Service Specialist - Work from Home from Day 1
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical and dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses
- Substantial Referral Bonus and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Position Status: Full Time
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm EST
Hourly Rate: $17.00/English - $18.25/Bilingual (English & French)
Working as a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for meeting and exceeding client goals as they relate to service levels and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience. Successful incumbents will have a keen interest in solving customer issues and/or answering inquiries as quickly and easily as possible, while remaining committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a customer service environment.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks in a confident manner
- Report, analyze and resolve system, clients, and operational issues that impact service quality
- Administer the creation, deletion, modification and reinstatement of usernames and passwords for all users, vendors, business partners, and affiliates who use the systems.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program and corporate products and processes
- Accurately assess and respond to customer needs while using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options and/or solutions.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices, and procedures
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset.
- Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Have a strong ability to take action to meet and exceed customer expectations with integrity
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others