Inside Sales Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses, free shuttle services to and from the building to a central location, and much more!
If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The role of the Inside Sales Representative (Small Business) is to optimize the client’s market share in small to medium size account base by driving new inbound customer acquisition through electronic leads and activation while building and maintain customer relationships.
- Build new growth opportunities in the Inbound/Outbound/Web small business customer base by supporting all sales groups
- Create new accounts and analyzes customer shipping needs and offers the best solutions and options to meet those needs
- Act as the first line of support for the small business team in relation to Inbound/Outbound sales calls and web inquiries or other sales support related functions as needed
- Inform Inbound/Outbound/Web small business clients of company promotions, updates to services/products or other general information which may be of interest to the small business customer, including upselling automated solutions, premium products and services and other sales where opportunities are available
- Complete all required reporting ensuring data integrity
- 1 to 2 full years of inside sales or contact center experience (customer care experience an asset)
- Prior experience managing special projects and/or marketing campaigns
- Advanced telephone communication skills, experience with sales tools and technology
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Related industry experience would be an asset
- Post secondary education or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Motivated by exceeding sales targets; resilient and disciplined, while passionate about solving business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to embrace learning new skills and ideas
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.