Bilingual Financial Customer Care Specialist
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Working as an Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. The primary goal of this position is to exceed caller expectations with superior customer service, retain customers who are looking to cancel their service and up-selling products and services to increase revenues. We are looking for individuals who are driven, focused and self-motivated to achieve success.
- Provide professional, responsive customer service in a pleasant, courteous and well-informed manner.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate solutions.
- Adhere to compliance policies, practices and procedures when carrying out transactions.
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Maximize up-selling opportunities by recommending an appropriate product and service.
- Retain customers by ensuring they are well-informed on the purpose and benefits of the service provided.
- Provide timely follow- ups to ensure effective closing on all sales and retention opportunities.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and retention targets.
- Must have a friendly, confident and engaging personality with excellent interpersonal skills- articulate and be a good listener.
- Strong English and French (verbal, written and reading skills) is required.
- Team player with strong customer service orientation, driven to help meet customer’s needs, resolve problems and provide excellent customer experience.
- Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills.
- Basic understanding of sales principles, ability to persuade the customer to buy; upsell with the ability to close sales.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, influence, and sell.
- Solid multi-tasking ability with strong keyboarding and computer navigation skills for searching customer data and product/services information while simultaneously conversing with customers.
- Open and Adaptable to a dynamic environment and thrives under pressure.
- Some experience working in a service and sales focused environment where recommending products and services and/or sharing information to meet customer’s needs is routine.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.