We are looking for a positive and professional training facilitator to join our team of trainers who are located in our Yarmouth office.
This opportunity is to support our Loblaw portfolios with responsibility for the delivery of brand, technical and soft skills training through classroom (up to 20 participants) and group training (2-5 participants). The role also includes coaching and performance management in the classroom and while learners transition into production.
- Preparation for delivery of training including systems, facilities, course materials and welcome emails to class participants
- Uses adult learning principles to conduct in-class technical and/or soft skills training for new and existing employees. Class sizes can vary from 2 to 20 participants.
- Adheres to processes and methodologies to fulfill delivery and report on the delivery of scheduled training curriculum and related activities aligned with operational strategies and goals.
- Completion of all mandatory privacy, security and fraud training.
- Uses standardized evaluations to assess training impact/effectiveness and provides results and suggestions to key stakeholders in Operations, Recruitment and Training Design.
- Provides support and coaching to new trainees in the classroom, and as they transition into production, to ensure that learners are adequately skilled and supported to meet their key performance goals.
- Mentors and assists with on-boarding of assigned developing Agent Trainers
- Identifies unique challenges of some learners and creates supportive plans to address.
- Coaches learners on early performance so that they meet transition performance benchmarks.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- 1-2 years operational and customer service experience within a Contact Centre
- Flexibility to prepare for and conduct training sessions as scheduled or as necessitated by operational requirements (day shift – 7am – 3 pm; 9am – 5 pm and/or evening shift 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Passionate customer orientation
- Natural solutions orientation
- Experience providing feedback in a supportive manner
- Ability to identify performance trends and put a customized action plan in place.
- Take initiative to rectify problems in the training environment & see through to resolution.
- Coaching experience, demonstrating listening, understanding, providing feedback and setting goals.
- Must work well with changing priorities
- Comfortable with matrix leadership structures
- Completion of Adult Education Certificate/Training and Development Certificate or in progress considered an asset or relevant experience
- French an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.