Offline Fraud Analyst
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Position Overview:Primary responsibility is completing a variety of fraud detection activities. Working various queues and reports the Fraud analyst will review high risk accounts/activities to determine potential fraud risk. The candidates of credit card processes and solid understanding of fraud and understand all credit card fraud types. Strong written and communication skills are required to connect with cardholders or to work effectively with internal partners. Some of the activities focus auditing fraud processes to ensure accuracy and compliance which require a high attention to detail.
- Reviewing and investigating fraud activity on accounts to asses risk and take appropriate action such as restricting the account.
- Reviewing cases in real time or on generated reports
- Audit fraud processes to determine accuracy and compliance to SOP/Policy
- Outbound calls to customers as required to verify activity or obtain additional information
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 2-3 years’ experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- Experience in fraud monitoring, fraud detection, or investigations required
- Fluent in the English language, French an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, welcomes, and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process