Customer Care Specialist Remote - $1,000 Signing Bonus
What's in it for You?
- $1,000 signing Bonus
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Position Status: Permanent Full time - Work From Home From Day 1
Signing Bonus: $1,000
Rate of Pay: $14.00-15.50/Hr English, $16.00-$17.50/Hr Bilingual
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for meeting and exceeding client goals as they relate to service levels and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. Successful incumbents will have a keen interest in solving customer issues and/or answering inquiries as quickly and easily as possible, while remaining committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Customer Care Specialist is a Brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for the client.
- Manage inbound customer calls regarding standard credit card inquiries, transactions, account maintenance and Tier 1 online support.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Fulfill customer brand expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- End each call by completing all required activity in order to fulfill customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English; Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to perform in a team-based environment.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.