Customer Experience Specialist - Work from Home from Day 1
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1,we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As a Customer Experience Specialist you will be serving as the first point of contact for customers.
The Experience Specialists will be the first line in demonstrating the values of the brands and providing each customer with a white glove luxury service. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints through phone, email, chat or other channels, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Perform follow up contact with customers as necessary in order to fully resolve queries;
- Identify, address and resolve escalations in a timely manner;
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Remain current on programs and product information by being committed to continuous learning.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Identify, document, and alert the team lead of trends in customer calls
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction excellence and prior experience in an interactive customer service environment required.
- Knowledge of luxury customer service practices and principles
- Strong interest and thorough knowledge in our products
- Bilingual (French) required – strong and developed oral and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent writing skills including written word, grammar, spelling, punctuation and eloquence and engaging writing style in both official languages
- Related experience in the fashion/retail industry considered an asset.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Ability to resolve complex, and often sensitive customer complaints/inquiries in a professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, values and best practice.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.