Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers regarding pending applications, potential fraudulent activity, disputes, along with all credit card sales and service call types. Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly influence Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: Account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound risk inquiries including but not limited to: Credit, Fraud and Dispute.
- Being attune to and mitigating Fraud risk on all call types or returned calls handled
- Handle inbound calls with cardholders to verify validity of transaction activity
- Handle sensitive calls from cardholders impacted by potential fraud or transaction disputes in a clear, precise and empathetic fashion
- Communicate with other Analysts and Supervisors regarding possible fraud trends detected or suspected
- Naturally presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility. Encourage customers by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services to improve the customer experience. Achieve offer rate and sales targets.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the caller’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by Millennium 1 Solutions and the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard
- 1 year of previous customer experience required
- 1 year of Financial Services experience required
- Experience in Fraud/Credit/Disputes an asset.
- Contact center experience considered a strong asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- High school diploma and proven experience in a customer experience industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills – clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work multiple assignments throughout a shift
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in-line with Goals and Objectives for a CSR role- quality, average handle time and cross sell offer/close rate
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, must be available to work in a 365 day/ 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. environment
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.