Settlement and Reconciliation Analyst
As a member of the Credit Card Operations Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team's overall success by reconciling the client’s bank account on a daily basis. You will ensure that all transactions identified within the bank reconciliation are supported through the payment method, electronic banking files and the clients’ financial system of records, and ensure funds are transferred on a timely basis and ongoing reconciliations are maintained.
Reporting to an Operations Supervisor, you will be part of a team performing financially based analytical and assessment activities.
- Identify, monitor and track variances to ensure resolution
- Maintain supporting details for all reconciliations on a daily basis to support the reconciliations
- Prepares bank and account reconciliation.
- Provides details and supporting entries for general ledger maintenance
- Reconcile the client’s bank account on a daily basis
- Ensure all transactions identified within the bank reconciliation are supported through the payment method, electronic banking files and the client’s financial system of records.
- Ensure funds are transferred on a timely basis and ongoing reconciliations are maintained
- Work under tight timeframes to ensures that reporting to client is done within the SLA requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance preferred
- High School Diploma required.
- 3 years Accounting experience in banking environment, accounts receivable position
- Fluent in English, French an asset.
- Strength in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in all Microsoft Suite Applications
- Willingness to pursue continuous learning and self-development
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills min typing per min
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Previous experience in the financial sector an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.