Financial Customer Experience Specialist - $1,000 Signing Bonus
What’s in It for You?
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available from Day 1
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Position Status: Work From Home - Permanent Full time
Signing Bonus: $1,000
Rate of Pay: $15.50/HR English
As a Financial Customer Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for meeting and exceeding client goals as they relate to service levels and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. Successful incumbents will have a keen interest in solving customer issues and/or answering inquiries as quickly and easily as possible, while remaining committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Financial Customer Experience Specialist is a Brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for the client.
- Manage inbound customer calls regarding standard credit card inquiries, transactions, account maintenance and Tier 1 online support.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Adhere to established escalation procedures when mitigating complaints/escalations on the first contact.
- Fulfill customer brand expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- End each call by completing all required activity in order to fulfill customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.