Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The Customer Support Representative - Medical Devices will act as the initial point of contact for healthcare professionals across Canada requiring assistance related to product information and installation. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing basic technical support and troubleshooting with the goal of achieving “first call resolution”
Work From Home
Regular Shift: $20.50
Over Night Shift: $22.50
- Provide excellent support to healthcare professionals across Canada in English and French with focus on quality of service
- Respond to all customer inquiries related to product details and functionality
- Ask customers targeted questions to asses and understand the root of the problem
- Identify and log technical issues
- Provide basic technical support including product information, researching and solving Tier 1 product issues
- Provide basic product troubleshooting
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback related to final resolution
- Liaise with the technical team when/if required to solve technical issues
- Prioritize and manage several open requests at any given time
- Follow up with clients to ensure requests are resolved
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have strong verbal communication skills in both official languages English and French
- A post- secondary diploma or equivalent - an asset
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer service environment is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step basic instructions and guidance
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent detail orientation and affinity towards improvements
- Ability to adapt to multiple changing priorities
- Ability to work rotational shifts in a contact center environment
- Computer Skills: MS Suite applications, able to navigate multiple systems and source information
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.