Senior Operations Manager – Contact Centre
As a Senior Manager of Operations you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of assigned programs. You will be required to continuously improve overall customer experience, meet or exceed client expectations and motivate your Supervisors and Associates. You will also be responsible for assessing, identifying and driving continual improvements that provide operational effectiveness. You will also ensure that resources are managed and allocated to maintain optimal service level and performance.
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations
- Determines ways of improving systems and processes to provide the best client experience
- Monitors the agent metrics to determine levels of customer service provided, and works with peers and stakeholders to improve that customer experience where necessary.
- Monitors system performance, identifies and resolves issues, and provides overall quality and process improvement
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes call centre data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking trends in call centre operations and suggesting and implementing improvements
- Oversees Afterhours Supervisors to insure that phones are covered during evenings and weekends, and that the customer experience is maintained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Develops and leads a team of customer service operations staff members, including Customer Service Representatives & Supervisors
- Works with the workforce management team to ensure the operation is staffed appropriately to meet all performance requirements
- Identifies areas for performance improvement and facilitates/leads improvement implementation efforts
- Develops performance goals and objectives for the call centre and monitors the achievement of those goals
- 10+ years in a management role, with previous experience managing supervisors/TL’s
- Significant vendor management/client relationships
- Responsibilities to manage high profile clients
- Holistic approach to management at the site, not just the clients
- Acts as a mentor to other Operations Managers
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, RTA, IT and Capacity Planning), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Highly flexible - willing to engage outside core business hours as necessary.
- Post-Secondary Education or a combination of work experience and education
- Ability to lead and motivate small groups
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure and tight time constraints
- Ability to interpret financial spreadsheet information, design financial reports and do basic payment calculations
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Highly motivated, outgoing and able to portray a professional positive attitude
- Must have a deep understanding and working knowledge of contact centres.
- Strong computer skills including: Word, Excel, and other office software, Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer.
- Must be a team player with good initiative and prioritization skills, capable of working under pressure and independently. Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to drive issues to closure despite setbacks.
- Able to troubleshoot issues, anticipate problems and make logical decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands from clients and meet challenging time-line commitments.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.