Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Work From Home Available
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
As a Customer Service Representative you will be a leading Brand Ambassador for a service that extends to multiple portfolios, serving as the first point of contact for customers.
The ambassadors will be the first line in demonstrating the values of the brands and providing each customer with a white glove luxury service. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints through phone, email or other channels, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Perform follow up contact with customers as necessary in order to fully resolve queries;
- Identify, address and resolve all underlining customer issues in a timely manner;
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Remain current on programs and product information by being committed to continuous learning.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Identify, document, and alert the team lead of trends in customer calls.
- The ability to retain customers when requesting a cancelation by taking ownership, being a brand ambassador, follow process and at times using out of the box solutions approved by leadership team.
- Bilingual (French) required – strong and developed oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction excellence and prior experience in an interactive customer service environment required.
- Strong interest and thorough knowledge in our products
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Ability to resolve complex, and often sensitive customer complaints/inquiries in a professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, values and best practice.
- Ability to work rotational shifts.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.