Customer Service Representative - Optimum
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide a superior customer experience to each and, every customer and answering customer’s questions and inquires via emails. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues, answering questions as quickly and easily as possible, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide best-in-class customer service regarding (but limited to) general member inquires, website support, loyalty programs, smart phone application support, product information, marketing offers and points balance.
- Engage the customer to assist in building strong customer loyalty.
- Respond to email inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading / updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the writer to process next steps according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Adhere to established departmental procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by the company and the client.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Remain current on program information, products, processes, and business initiatives.
- Provide quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Identify and resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- End contact by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Provide timely follow-up to client issues 100% of the time.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent communication skills as well as having excellent command of English, professional literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts.
- Minimum of 6 months Customer Service experience related experience in the food and/or retail industry would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction excellence and prior experience in an interactive customer service environment.