Bilingual Credit Analyst - WFH Available
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be part of a team performing financially based assessment activities. Drawing on your customer service experience (preferably Financial Service roles within a Call Centre), will allow a candidate to succeed in this specialized position. This role will provide you with a solid base for a career in Credit Card Operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to all inbound risk inquiries; including by not limited to the following call types:
- Pending applications due to fraud or credit risk
- Credit Limit increases
- Fraud/Dispute inquiries
- Merchant support
- Adjudication of applications pended for credit. Review to determine eligibility based on credit guidelines.
- Adjudication of applications pended for fraud risk.
- Validate and verify applicants over the phone to mitigate application fraud
- Review supporting documentation to confirm applicant identity
- Review customer requests for increased credit limit assignment
- Support the clients with completing the application process for point of sale/real time credit application process.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards;
- Report customer feedback by adhering to established escalation matrix;
- Remain tactful and composed when handling conflict and stressful situations while maintaining high level of customer service and retaining goodwill;
- Minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service experience, previous Call Centre experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in credit card or financial sector
- Experience in credit lending/adjudication/collections an asset
- Experience in fraud detection/application verification/fraud investigation an asset
- Excellent communication skills (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills – interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills within time restraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications with strong keyboarding skills
- Personal qualities shall include adaptability, flexibility even-temperament, focused and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex situations