Customer Care Specialist
About the team:
At M1S, we are fueled by human connections. Our people are at the heart of our company and are encouraged to be curious and courageous, different and humble. We are decision makers and problem solvers no matter level or title, are motivated by challenges, and thrive in fast-paced environments. Our vision is to enable a future where people and technology empower each other and work together successfully to create the right customer experiences for our clients and their customers, making digital human.
For this opportunity, we’ve partnered with President’s Choice Financial (PCF) whose vision is to make the everyday simple and better, by delivering great experiences to their customers in all the “moments that matter”. To do this, we are building a team of smart, collaborative, energized people who are excited about what they do and are ready to make their mark!
So, why join the M1S Team?
- We cultivate a people focused environment through:
- An supportive coaching culture
- Investment in new hire and continuous training
- Fun reward and recognition programs
- Performance based bonuses
- Competitive health and benefits programs and vacation allotments
- A commitment to internal growth opportunities
- Great opportunities for growth and development enabling our people to consistently make their way through the ranks!
Interested in joining an award winning team and forging a dynamic and rewarding career while having fun along the way? Apply now!
- Manage inbound customer calls regarding standard credit card inquiries, transactions, account maintenance, and online support.
- Analyze information presented by the customer and action next steps in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Assess customer needs using sound judgement and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Completing all required activity to close inquiries and adhering to established escalation procedures when mitigating complaints or escalations on first contact.
- Identify customer needs while simultaneously reading/updating their information when required.
- Fulfill customer brand expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices, and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
Keys to success:
- Fluency in English required; Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, including evening, weekends, and overnights.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to perform in a team-based environment.
- Previous Financial Services experience is considered an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.