Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide professional advice and staffing support to operations unit. The successful candidate will liaise with line management and internal Human Resource practitioners with respect to staffing solutions.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle process, including screening, interviewing and presenting offers of employment.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to line management and HR colleagues and assist in the resolution of specific problems or issues related to recruitment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR practitioners and partners within the business units.
- Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of staffing processes to hiring managers.
- Analyze the scope of client needs and provide customized recruitment solutions, both internally and externally focused, to meet current and future human capital requirements.
- Deliver recruitment services to internal business partners, including front-end analysis, panel interviewing, assessment, selection and feedback
- Design and/or manage staffing programs as they relate to the internal business partners needs; provide consultation on recruitment initiatives.
- Work in partnership with the Finance & Administration HR partners to jointly forecast the yearly resource requirements, plan service delivery to meet the changing staffing needs and regularly monitor and measure results against plans.
- Support best practices and the values of the Human Resources Profession.
- Mitigate hiring risks by ensuring adherence to due diligence.
- 3 years’ experience in recruitment in the last 4 years, with a strong understanding of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Must have experience with high volume recruitment, preferably in a call centre.
- Must have experience following a systematic recruitment approach.
- Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma
- Well- developed consulting skills to lead a front-end analysis and guide the staffing process to closure.
- Solid understanding of project management practices
- Strong behavioural interviewing and assessment sills.
- Strong knowledge of Human Rights Legislation and Employment Equity Policies and Guidelines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities, manage a portfolio of over 20 vacancies concurrently, acknowledge all applicants and regularly communicate progress to hiring managers.
- A very strong track record in high volume recruitment with experience managing portfolios through a Recruitment Management System.
- Proven experience in the recruitment of a wide range of positions is preferred, plus frontline staff, management and specialist roles.
- Excellent communication skills. French an asset.
- Travel may be required
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.