Reporting to the Supervisor, you will be performing investigative and assessment activities, working reports and verifying information to ensure compliance with AML/AFT regulations. Drawing on your experience from Risk Operations and/or Financial Service roles within a Call Centre environment, the experience you obtain in this specialized position will provide you with a solid base for a career in Credit Card Operations.
- Review alerts; investigate accounts and internet sources to determine cardholder eligibility as a Politically Exposed Persons/Foreign Persons (PEP) (PEFP)
- Review alerts; investigate accounts and internet sources to make Suppression of Terrorism and Economic Sanctions (SOT) determinations.
- Review unusual transactions that may qualify for reporting under FINTRAC guidelines
- High efficiency with the ability to analyze data quickly.
- High level of accuracy required for report maintenance and tracking
- Good understanding of AML/AFT legislation
- 2-3 years of AML operations or related experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills min typing per min
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience an asset
- High School Diploma
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.