Real-Time Dialer Analyst
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Reporting to the Dialer Manager, the Real-Time Dialer Analyst will monitor daily agent productivity and track efficiencies to improve the overall effectiveness of the department. The Real-Time Dialer Analyst will be responsible for managing abandon rates and grade of service with the predictive dialer, and monitor contact rates at every interval to help maximize saleable opportunities. They will monitor and assign new skill sets and manage cross skilling to ensure list consumption targets are met.
The Real-Time Dialer Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining reports on various key productivity indicators, with the ability to analyze and make recommendations that drive improved efficiency within the outbound sales team. They will also be required to take action to ensure operational and sales targets are being met and minimize loss of revenue caused by unproductive time.
The Real-Time Dialer Analyst will work with operational partners and front-line sales agents to communicate opportunities as they arise. They will also assist with short-term scheduling requirements such as overtime and shift flexing.
- Intraday management of dialer service levels, abandon rates, contact rates, skill set assignment and productivity to ensure a high level of performance and efficiency within the team.
- Support Dialer Manager with ongoing analysis of trends and opportunities within the business
- Support team with daily oversight and real time monitoring of agent states and call gaps
- Develop and maintain productivity reports, which clearly identify efficiency gaps and revenue impacting opportunities. Quantify the potential for incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Maximize both customer and employee satisfaction and productivity levels
- Additional tasks and duties as required within the scope of driving productivity and performance
- Advanced computer skills with MS Excel and strong knowledge of Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly grasp new tools such as ICE Campaign, ICE Administrator and Verint
- Knowledge or experience within an outbound sales environment is preferred but not required.
- Must have ability to gather, organize, and interpret data or information to formulate appropriate conclusions that drive business improvement.
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and decision making skills.
- Highly results oriented and comfortable in a fast paced high stress production environment
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data.
- Creative approach to problem solving and team collaboration
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills with a consistently positive attitude.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.