Change Control Coordinator
The role of the Change Control Coordinator is primarily responsible to manage the intake of change and project requests received from clients and internal stakeholders. This will require the candidate to be a liaison with Credit Card Operations, Contact Centre, and Corporate clients (FI’s, Internal and Technology). The Change Control Coordinator will also provide ongoing support during to the Credit Card Operations, Contact Centre and Corporate teams as well as support small to medium size projects as assigned and may include documentation of business rules and requirements, testing and coordination with technology and operations teams for implementation.
- Primary point of contact with Clients and Operations regarding change requests to existing lines of business.
- Responsible for tracking receipt of change requests from stakeholders, internal and external.
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, for use by Clients, Operations and Technology.
- Act as liaison with Clients, Operations and Technology for any technical/program requirements.
- Responsible for concurrently coordinating change requests varying in degree of scale, scope and complexity.
- Work with clients, operations and technology, as required, to ensure timely responses to change requests to enable quoting to the business for approval.
- Assist operations with cost, pricing, opportunity and workflow analysis
- Document change requests and updates to change requests, as required
- Attend all change request meetings as required
- Review and assist with development and streamlining of current Workflows with the PMO team.
- Updating and collection of existing Operational documentation (i.e. Call flows)
- Other duties and functions as assigned
- College/University degree preferably in project/change management considered an asset.
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance industry in projects/operations related environment.
- Read and speak English (and French, if applicable) fluently.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and oral.
- A strong desire to learn, grow and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to multi-task.
- Highly flexible on work schedule, motivated, punctual, dependable.
- Strong time management skills along with well-developed analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player but able to work independently.
- Experienced with working in a task and goal oriented team focus environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint.
- Good understanding of all company policies, standards and procedures as they pertain to change management.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.