Client Solutions Lead
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As a valued member of the Business Insights and Digitization organization the Client Solutions Lead primary focus will be to foster a collaborative, supportive and progressive working relationships between the clients and the BPO SME organization with the ultimate goal of providing excellence in execution as well as to enhance the value add through additional expertise and evolving capabilities. The incumbent in this roles acts as a consultant to the clients and as a project expert for the internal teams.
- Understand the client, business, culture, current and future services as well as potential internal and external relationships.
- Monitors and defines clients requirements
- Oversees the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Evaluates clients’ business processes, workflows and technical requirements identifies continuous improvement and solution enhancement opportunities.
- Proposes new capabilities and value add solutions as part of an innovative COE and works collaborative with the internal team to build customized solutions
- Focuses on client satisfaction and maintains a fluid channel of communication with the internal development team as the ambassador of both brands
- Facilitates client requests related to business performance review using the reporting channel, output expected, and testing output and ensure billing cycle is complete.
- Manages unique client situations/issues applying a discovery approach and building internal solutions through collaboration with internal SMEs
- Analyzes client specifics current and future trends and shares their knowledge with the internal team(s)
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment.
- Contact center experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude, a bias for inclusiveness and leveraging people strengths
- A passion for technology and curious on looking for solutions to improve business outcomes
- Understand the benefits of salesforce.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or MS dynamics is an asset
- Ability to understand BI, workflow and automation concepts and applicability.
- Knowledge and applicability of change principles
- A risk taker with a creative mind and a “can do” attitude
- Aware and understand the business value of AI product offered through cloud based platform such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Familiarity with BI tools PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense and Tableau