Bilingual Fraud Detection Analyst - Work from Home from Day 1
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home immediately, we supply the equipment needed.
- Paid virtual training
- Premium benefits package, medical and dental.
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available.
- Paid vacation, training & career progression.
- Performance bonuses and much more!
Primary responsibility is completing a variety of fraud detection activities while handling inbound calls from customers and merchants. Working various queues and reports the fraud analyst will review high risk accounts/applications to determine potential fraud risk. The candidates should demonstrate knowledge of credit card processes and solid understanding of fraud and all credit card fraud types. Strong written and communication skills are required to connect with cardholders or to work effectively with internal partners. Some of the activities focus auditing fraud processes to ensure accuracy and compliance which require a high attention to detail.
- Reviewing and investigation applications in real-time to assess risk and take appropriate action such as requesting supporting documents for enhanced review
- Champion a customer service focussed client experience for merchants and customers
- Audit fraud processes to determine accuracy and compliance to SOP/Policy
- Outbound calls to customer as required to verify activity or obtain additional information
- Inbound calls and validation to confirm the identity of applicants
- Triaging and probing fraud claims
- Maintenance of negative lists
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 2-3 years’ experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- Experience working in call centre environment
- Experience in fraud monitoring, fraud detection, or investigations required.
- Fluent in both official languages (English and French) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental workflow.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset