Director, Sales Operations
Are you an experienced, highly motivated Sale Operations Leader with proven success in developing strategies, people and solutions in a fast-paced, multi-faceted call center environment? Are you a leader that sets clear & challenging goals and then coaches to expected performance with a balanced focus on skill development, operational throughput and client commitments? If so, read on…. We are seeking a professional Sales Operations leader to enable and optimize sales performance by implementing sales strategies to support organizational growth. The successful candidate will oversee all sales systems including policies and procedures, operating structure and will lead effective process changes. The Director, Sales Operations is also responsible for achieving annual objectives and meeting/exceeding an operational budget.
- Manages the implementation and ongoing maintenance of client sales programs in various sites
- Support development of the annual sales plans and report monthly on progress.
- Manages the development of service policies within the site, consistent with the overall business strategies.
- Providing leadership and support to the customer facing teams with the end goal of obtaining excellence in execution
- Provide support to Business Development on customer specific initiatives.
- Improve performance and revenue growth by enabling sales team with insights, planning, forecasting and strategic input on a proactive basis.
- Accountable for meeting contractual service standards and formulating and implementing efficiency initiatives aimed at lowering cost of sales and improving service standards.
- Assists in annual budgeting and accountable for budget adherence for the site.
- Responsible to ensure that direct reports employ effective performance management strategies for supervisors and employees.
- Liaises with corporate departments, sales and client services, to continuously improve operational effectiveness, and build and maintain a strong team relationship.
- Participates in creation of new business proposals providing operational input to Sales partners; conducting site tours.
- Effectively manages resources to meet sales objectives and departmental KPI’s
- Post-Secondary education (i.e. Business Admin.) and 5 plus years leadership experience with a strong focus on Call Center management
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, takes initiative and is self-directed
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in procedures and processes in a dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel between various sites/ locations is a must
- Able to inspire and motivate staff regarding new initiatives
- Bottom-line focused with strong financial acumen, understanding and balancing the levers required to achieve both quality and cost objectives
- A positive coach and mentor interested in and capable of developing Contact Centre Managers. Employee Engagement is your passion!
- Excellent communication skills (listening/verbal/written)
- Bilingual (French Language) would be considered an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.