Risk Operations Manager
As the Risk Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of a credit card portfolio specialized in inbound fraud & disputes. You will be required to continuously improve overall customer experience, meet or exceed client expectations and motivate your Team Leaders and employees. You will be responsible for assessing, identifying and driving continual improvements that provide operational effectiveness. You will ensure that resources are managed and allocated to maintain optimal service level and other key performance metrics. You will also be working closely with clients on the overall program performance for the Credit Card division. Functions will include Fraud, Disputes and Chargebacks.
- Provides leadership and support to the Team Leaders as well as agents to promote a positive and engaged work environment
- Works closely with the Operations Manager for JRP and Fraud to ensure efficient and effective processes, communications and customer experience across the customer life cycle
- Working with the Director to engage with the client, when required, to support the RSA program for PC Bank
- Builds and develops subject matter expertise within the team for specialized functions such as Fraud, Disputes etc.
- Plans and implements risk strategies and operational procedures in and effective and timely manner
- Determines ways of improving systems and processes to provide the best customer experience
- Develops and manages department and agent metrics
- Works with peers and stakeholders to improve the customer experience and program performance where necessary.
- Responsible for the capacity planning and workforce management plan to ensure the operation is staffed appropriately to meet all performance requirements within budget
- Monitors and manages day to day performance results to ensure monthly key performance indicators are on track for success, creates and executes action plans for key issues
- Responds promptly to client inquires and escalations, proactively works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program success
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes data and trends. Works closely with Business Insights to provide meaningful improvements to the program
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking trends and suggesting and implementing improvements
- High school diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience in fraud detection, investigations, Credit and/or Chargeback experience an asset
- 2+ years of experience in a client management role
- Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to trouble shoot issues, anticipate problems and make logical decisions
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to execute against department goals
- Demonstrated process improvement skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands from clients and meet challenging time-line commitments Demonstrated prioritization skills – capable of driving initiatives and issues to closure
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Highly flexible - willing to engage outside core business hours as necessary
- Ability to motivate and lead agents and people leaders
- Strong computer skills including: Word, Excel, and other office software, Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Understanding of managing revenue and expenses
- Demonstrated communication skills at various levels of management
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.