We are hiring for English as well as Bilingual (French/English) candidates on a permanent, full-time basis.
The successful candidate is able to accurately and productively process basic level health claims on a specific client claims processing system. To maintain departmental and client satisfaction as outlined in a service level agreement pertaining to policies and procedures, turnaround time and quality of processing. To adhere to departmental and regional internal policies and procedures as outlined by Millennium 1 Solutions.
- Registering and interfacing health claims, which includes data entry and decision-making functions.
- Demonstrate good judgement and confidence with respect to adjudication decisions.
- Must reach and maintain departmental accuracy goals in the given time schedules - 98% accuracy level is the mandate.
- Must reach and maintain departmental hourly production targets as outlined.
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required.
- Maintain personal Operational Manual(s) with specific Client and Company Information.
- Adhere to all Company policies as outlined by Millennium1 Solutions.
- Adhere to Millennium1 Solutions Corporation and Client confidentiality agreements.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with client, peers and management.
- Dependable, dedicated worker, with strong work ethics.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Self-starter that shows initiative.
- Ability to relay information to others and check for understanding.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines, limited resources etc.
- Work patiently and effectively with team deadlines and structures.
- Flexible schedule when required (days, evenings and weekends).