Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Temp to Perm)
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will support the Recruiting team and will develop close partnerships with hiring managers and candidates. You will assist with interview scheduling, background checks, our Northeastern co-op program, posting new roles on our internal career page and external posting sites, and other ad hoc TA/HR projects. You will work closely with the HR team to support various HR functions, specifically TA. To be successful, you will bring strong communication, collaboration, and organization skills; an excitement for learning and growing within the TA/HR functions; and a patient, openminded, and flexible mindset. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition & HR Business Partner.
How do you know if you’re the right fit?
You will be the “Face of Mersana” and the first person that candidates interact with. Additionally, you’ll be:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team via posting jobs, scheduling interviews, keeping constant communication with hiring managers and candidates, running background checks, and assisting with the implementation of our ATS.
- Entering, updating, and taking down roles in our ATS. Manage candidates in the system. Track employee referrals on a monthly basis.
- Scheduling multiple candidates per day for video interviews, including initial screens with the Recruiter and hiring manager, full 6+ interviewer panels, and preps and debriefs.
- Monitoring the Recruiting inbox and respond to any candidate inquiries.
- Preparing interview materials for candidates and interview guides for internal interviewers.
- Facilitating background checks into our third-party system and communicating any issues that arise to the Recruiter.
- Tracking and entering reference checks required for all new full-time hires.
- Focused on projects and initiatives as needed by members of the HR team.
- Flexible, professional, and open-minded if conflicts arise.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task in fast-moving environments, and able to pay close attention to detail.
- Passionate about working with people and creating strong first impressions.
The other stuff
This role is typically best suited for someone with 1-2 years of administrative/TA Coordinator work; scheduling experience is a plus! To be successful, you will:
- Be an excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be familiar with Outlook, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Be familiar working with ATS systems.
- Experience as a TA Coordinator is preferred.
Position is eligible for bonus, option awards and benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) participation, vacation and paid holidays.
Successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.