What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will support two C-level executives and their departments and will form close partnerships with many stakeholders throughout Mersana. Through communication, proactive actions and keeping an eye on long-term objectives, your efforts will have a direct effect on meeting department and corporate goals. You will also often be the point of contact for Mersana with external parties and as such, will be “the face of Mersana.” Bringing strong communication skills, self-confidence, professionalism, honesty, resourcefulness, and a collaborative approach is essential for this role.
- Reporting to the Chief Manufacturing Officer, you will support them, the Chief Science and Technology Officer and their respective groups via schedule management, travel planning, expense management, agenda creation and notetaking, and other routine & non-routine administrative tasks as needed.
- Provide extensive calendar support requiring prioritization of multiple calendars with effective communication across various stakeholders (especially Administrative colleagues) throughout the company.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Administrative colleagues on the Leadership Support Team as the glue holding Mersana together and ensuring the company’s leaders can focus on the highest priority actions and initiatives.
- Assist the CMC team by coordinating complex travel and visa arrangements, overseeing purchase/change orders within our purchasing system, and other projects as needed.
- Assist the Research team by managing conference attendance across the department, scheduling KOL and Scientific Advisory Board meetings, and other projects as needed.
- Work with the HR team to coordinate the onboarding of new team members in the CMC and Research departments.
- Other projects and initiatives as needed by senior members of these teams.
How do you know you’re the right fit?
- You relay a collaborative spirit, have a keen ability to problem solve, and are highly organized and able to lead and stay current with multiple competing activities across departments.
- You possess the flexibility to take on a wide range of responsibilities and the ability to establish workflow priority based on assessment of tasks and consideration of interdepartmental needs.
- You are a strategic self-starter that takes initiative to continuously improve processes for ongoing effectiveness of the department and company as a whole.
The other stuff
This is typically a role best suited for a B.S./B.A. or Associate’s and a minimum 3 years of general coordination; C-level support experience is a plus! To be successful you will:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a master at complex scheduling
- Possess sound judgment and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Have demonstrated experience executing independently in fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Have advanced Microsoft Project, Power Point, and Excel software use skills
Position is eligible for bonus, option awards and benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) participation, vacation, and paid holidays.
Successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.