Dining Room Staff
Full and Part time positions available! Great after school job for students!
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Dining Room Server position we are hiring for:
Whether you are just starting your culinary career or a seasoned server, our Dining Room is the place to be! Our servers are responsible for delivering meals to our residents and guests in a timely manner and on a schedule. A healthy meal along with first-class customer service is what we strive to offer our Residents!
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by State regulations).
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors.
- Perform job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Works as a part of the dietary team to ensure a smooth, efficient, and safe operation of the kitchen.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer