Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Executive Director position we are hiring for:
The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Three years Executive Director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Two years of experience in caring for people with dementia and experience in developing and facilitating specialized dementia program
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business, or related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer