Meridian Senior Living is currently hiring for a Paralegal to join our team!
The ability to quickly get up to speed, and to manage multiple and varied responsibilities is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience using data and trends to write business reports for senior leaders.
- Manage client-related incidents
- Resolve compliance issues
- Negotiate contracts and service agreements
- Assist with corporate real-estate, leases, acquisitions
- Handle medical records requests
- Respond to employment law inquiries
- Conduct state specific and federal legal research
- Perform data entry
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Paralegal Certification required
- 5+ years’ experience as a paralegal in a corporate environment, healthcare experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
- Computer savvy
- Strong critical thinking skills
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer