Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure environment for all residents and associates within the building and on the Community grounds
- Greets and monitors visitors and residents coming and going from the building
- Logs all residents and visitors in and out
- Monitors the inside and outside of the building and the parking lot; reports any abnormal findings to the Executive Director or to the proper authorities as the situation dictates
- Locks doors at designated time, according to Community protocol
- Checks the security of all doors regularly throughout the night
- Maintains familiarity with and monitors all emergency and safety equipment including security cameras, phones, and life safety systems
- Responds appropriately to emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to established protocol
- Assists with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations (i.e. fires, hurricanes, etc.).
- Escorts residents and visitors to the parking lot during evening hours, as requested
- Interacts with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required; and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fire Safety and Basic CPR/First Aid training
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer