Senior Living Director of Sales and Marketing
Sign-On Bonus Limited Time Only! $10,000 sign-on bonus,
come in and apply, ask management for details.
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Sales and Marketing Director position we are hiring for:
The Senior Living Sales and Marketing Director will work closely with the Executive Director and the team ensuring that our sales and marketing process is effective. The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with seniors, a high degree of customer service and extensive marketing and sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Sales - inside and outside - experience preferred
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy
- Strong customer service track record with measurable results
- Strong computer, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated and goal-directed
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer