Executive Director - SNF
Hillhaven is currently hiring an Administrator to join our team!
Qualified candidates must hold a current MD SNF License!
The Administrator is licensed in the State of Maryland as a Nursing Home Administrator and is responsible for the operation of Hillhaven.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of this State.
- Candidates must have atleast 3 years of Administrator experience in a SNF.
- Must have advanced training in Long-Term Care Administration.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks