We are looking for someone to fill a Part-Time housekeeping position temporarily for a approximately 12-24 weeks.
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Housekeeper position we are hiring for:
As a Housekeeper, the primary purpose of your position is to maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, and attractive manner in accordance with established procedures and as directed by the supervisor assuring that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times. In addition, this position performs the job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner ensuring that resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- One-year related experience in a similar environment with on-the-job training preferred
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer