Dining Services Director
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Dining Services Director position we are hiring for:
The Dining Services Director is responsible for actively preparing meals and managing the operations of the Dining Services Department. Candidates for our Dining Services Director position should have the ability to serve excellent and nutritious food, while ensuring first-rate quality dining service, in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Maintaining superior cleanliness and safety standards, along with the ability to manage and motivate staff members and maintaining a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
- Relevant work experience (2+ years preferred)
- At least one-year supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Current food service sanitation license required
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must be able to supervise dining services department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer