Full Time Activity Assistant
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Activity Assistant position we are hiring for:
The Activity Assistant will support community member’s quality of life by executing daily activities with community members as a group, or on an individual basis. The Activity Assistant will assist the Activity Director design and execute plans, programs and events that meet the required needs of the community members such as socially, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. The Activity Assistant will build and maintain positive working relationships with all community members, community member’s families, staff members and throughout the geographic area the community serves.
- Lead by example and maintain ethical standards.
- Maintain professional conduct according to the Meridian Senior Living values.
- Collaborate effectively with departmental and community based peers to generate enthusiasm and execute high quality programming.
- Support the planning, scheduling and execution of quality activities in accordance with community member care plans.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with community members and their families.
- Support the preparation and distribution of activity calendars, communication materials and update activity/orientation boards.
- Assist with community member’s special events, outings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Generate enthusiasm to encourage and motivate participation.
- Provide leadership and support for high quality volunteers.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer