Executive Director - Senior Living
Hidden Springs of McKinney is currently hiring an Executive Director to join our team!
Candidates must have IL, AL, and MC experience!
The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Three years Executive Director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Two years experience in caring for people with dementia and experience in developing and facilitating specialized dementia program
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Proficiency in computer skills and ability to learn new applications: minimum skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks