Vista Terrace at Belmont is looking for Caregiver/Resident Assistants to join our PM and Morning teams!
Currently offering an additional $2/hour!
As a Caregiver/Resident Assistant you'll provide direct care assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional Caregiver/Resident Assistant tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
Caregiver/Resident Assistant Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Equal Opportunity Employer