Director of Nursing - Sign on Bonus!
Autumn Grace is currently hiring a Director of Nursing to join our team!
We are currently offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
The Wellness Director - RN will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Wellness Director - RN ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as residents’ healthcare needs change. The Wellness Director - RN also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be an RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must pass criminal background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer