PTA - PRN
Hillhaven is currently hiring a PTA to join our team!
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) works under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist to assist with a resident’s treatment program in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides direct treatment to residents as directed by and according to the plan of care outlined by the supervising Physical Therapist.
- Documents resident progress towards meeting established goals.
- Explains and educates exercises to residents, family members, and caregivers and may provide instruction in the use and care for orthotic, prosthetic devices, and other assisting apparatus.
- Completes required documentation in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Qualified candidates must pass a background check
- Associate Degree from an APTA accredited program.
- Licensed as Physical Therapist Assistant.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer