Wellness Director -RN
Now offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus and on-campus housing for up to one year!
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Wellness Director – RN position we are hiring for:
The Wellness Director – RN will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Wellness Director – RN ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as residents’ healthcare needs change. The Wellness Director – RN also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and our company’s policies and procedures.
- Must be an RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws, and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must pass criminal background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer